Thursday, May 11, 2006

Oh happy day! Tom's star power is going down hill

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Days after Tom Cruise's movie, "Mission: Impossible III," opened to lackluster ticket sales, a new opinion poll may explain why -- the actor's star power has dimmed considerably in the eyes of the public.

According to a USA Today/Gallup poll published on Wednesday, just 35 percent of adults surveyed over the weekend, when the film debuted in theaters, said they had a favorable opinion of Cruise. Fifty-one percent had an unfavorable opinion.

That's a major turnaround from nearly a year ago, when Cruise's previous film, "War of the Worlds," opened and his poll ratings were 58 percent favorable and 31 percent unfavorable. read more..


Yay! that's what I like to see crappy ticket sales and dwindling popularity specifically among women. And rightfully so for those dumb postpartum comments.

What can I say? I like any article that does not praise him and points out his stupidity. And I definitely agree with one particular part of the article the "overpaid" part.

Call me evil if you want but I'm sick of the guy. I think this may even be the last time I talk about him on my blog.

That is unless his IQ drops lower if that's even humanly possible in his case lol. I know I'm being a bitch. So sue me.

And if you've read my blog before my dislike for the guy is clearly illustrated;).

No comments: