Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Grey's Anatomy Finale

Well another season of Grey's is finished. And I can't really make up my mind on whether I like or dislike the show at the moment. I loved it when it started in it's first year.

But toward the end of this second season it has become a bit soap opera-ish which I'm not really a fan of, it's one of the main reasons I'm thinking of ditching The O.C. next year.

With that said I did watch the finale of Grey's Anatomy and I liked everything about it well ok except for the whole thing with Izzy stopping Denny's heart so he could be an automatic donor as an ER fan I know there are so many things wrong with that.

And the only other thing I didn't like is the whole Derek/Meredeth/vet triangle so of course we don't get to find out who she actually chooses till next year to which I say yawn. I did like the scenes with Meredith and George and I am interested in seeing what will become of Izzy now that she has quit.

And I do love Christina and Burke and of course there's Bailey who never fails to make me laugh so in short I think I will stick around and watch it next year but if the show becomes all about breaking up and getting back together I'm out.

There, that's my Grey's Anatomy rant lol. For anyone who doesn't know what I 'm talking about check out the Grey's Anatomy link under the link section of the blog.

No comments: