Monday, May 29, 2006

More humor:)

Just for fun here are some more funny jokes albeit a bit corny but, still an entertaining read. Found once again on the Xena Message board.


Everybody who has a dog calls him Rover or Boy.
I call mine Sex. Now Sex has been embarrassing to me.
One day I entered Sex in a contest, but before the competition began he ran away.

Another contestant asked me why I was just standing there, looking around.
I told him that I had planned to have Sex in the contest.
He told me I should have sold my own tickets.

"But you don't understand" I said, "I had planned to have Sex on T.V." He called me a show off.
When my husband and I separated we went to court to fight for custody of the dog.

I said,"Your Honor, I had Sex before I was married!!"The Judge said, "Me too".
Then I told him that after I was married that Sex had left me.

He said "Me too".
Last night Sex ran off again.
I spent hours looking around town for him.

A cop came over to me and asked me what I was doing in the alley at 4 O'clock in the morning.
I said looking for Sex.
My case comes up Monday...

No comments: