Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!

To all the moms and moms to be out there:) . Give your mom the respect and love she truly deserves. Personally I cannot thank mine enough for everything she does for me each and everyday.

I don't usually do this but since this is a special occasion I'll make an exception. I've decided to post a poem that I've found recently which helps express how I feel about my mom so enjoy.

TO MY MOTHER

For all the times you gently picked me up,
When I fell down,
For all the times you tied my shoes
And tucked me into bed,
Or needed something
But put me first instead.
For everything we shared,
The dreams, the laughter,
And the tears,
I love you with a "Special Love"
That deepens every year.

~Author Unknown~

The link to the source of this poem can be found here if anyone is interested in reading some more:).

No comments: