Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Just a small update

I've added the Yahoo Tennis Site to the links section a great source for tennis scores and news:).

Also some interesting developments at the French Open so far, Nadia Petrova is out as of yesterday. Someone who everyone expected to be a big contender in the second week and perhaps the final.

Sharapova and Mauresmo moved on today to the 3rd round, I'm hoping one of these two will get knocked out soon. Justine Henin as of yesterday has moved on to 2nd round, now she'll be a tough opponent for anyone really. Things are going to get very interesting in the second week.

Another interesting development I just found out about apparently, Martina has chosen to play mixed doubles she drew Mahesh Bhupathi again. Who she won the Australian mixed doubles with earlier this year.

I guess Martina is trying to stay sharp by continuing to play more matches, I think it might be quite beneficial for her.

No comments: