Saturday, March 18, 2006

Hingis Loses to Sharapova Again:(

Hingis waving to the crowd after loosing to Maria Sharapova 3/6 3/6

Well Martina lost:( Maria Sharapova is one tough cookie. Martina played great but I guess Sharapova was having a better day.
So Sharapova's wins this year against Hingis are 2 to 1. I haven't watched the whole match because I don't like watching when my favorite player loses.
I get very upset and mope around for the rest of the day lol. Told you I was like one of those crazy soccer fans lol. At least Hingis can still take pride in the huge win over Davenport.

But I have no doubt that Hingis will learn from this and beat Sharapova in the next meeting. So here's hoping she does better in the Nasdaq 100 Event coming up on Monday March 20th.
Also couple of other things about Sharapova, now I think she's a great player but there's one thing that annoys the heck out of me when she plays.

And that would be the way she shouts louder with every point, it's very distracting not only to the viewer but also to the other player I'm sure.
There I'm done, off to finish watching another Swiss Semi-Final Roger Federer.

No comments: