Friday, March 10, 2006

Damn, I'm Feeling Like Crap

I've been feeling absolutely awful this past week there's gotta be some kind of virus going around or something. Anyway I'm just making a post because I've changed some settings so people who don't have a blogger account can leave comments if they want. And I hope they will.

In fact I encourage anyone who views it to please do so;). I know I've just started and I'm kinda new at it. But hopefully it will get a little more interesting as the months roll on. Ok I think that's all I'll stop my rambling 'cause that's all I've been doing lately lol. My brain doesn't work properly when I don't feel well lol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes it works

Cathy Young said...

Hope you feel better!

Anonymous said...

wow! Hi Sylwia. J usually don`t read blogs, but it`s nice to know how you feel right now. It`s large distance between you and me. It`s been 12 years since you`ve gone and it would be a pleasure to meet youi again. See ya