Saturday, March 11, 2006

This was Gonna Be a Comment But What the Hell:)

Wow Eryk that was fast! lol thanks for commenting I hope to see you on here often;). And yeah I know what you mean about the 12 years, doesn't feel like it though. Time just flies by so fast. Man! I'm just so happy you replied you have no idea, I hope this way we can keep in more regular contact.

Although I know you're also busy with school. Anyway I'll stop now, one thing that I'll tell you about me is that I ramble on actually I think I always did that. Even when we were growing up lol. So I'm sure that's nothing new.

Anyways keep reading my blog and I'm sure you'll discover lots of interesting things about me lol. Check out my detailed profile too. You can find out what music and movies I like and that kind of thing. Ok, seriously going to sleep now what time is it? 3:30AM? Geez, lol.

To anybody reading this don't mind me I'm just replying to one of the comments, it just became so long I decided to make it into a post lol.

No comments: