Monday, September 24, 2007

No more re-runs!

The end of September means, the end of the t.v. bore-fest that is summer reality t.v. This week my fave t.v. shows return from their summer hiatus. (yay!! and about damn time lol). The most anticipated new show for me is of course the new "Bionic Woman" this Wednesday on NBC.

Which I will be watching with a fresh perspective having not seen the original series, (plus as I've mentioned before you can't go wrong with Katie Sackhoff as a villain:D).

Then there's my favorite forensics team from "Bones" (Tuesday on FOX). Which I'm hoping will finally get something going between Booth and Brannon. No more teasing! lol. And I'm curious to see the resolution of the cliffhanger between Angela and Hogins.

And finally there's the long running hospital drama "ER" back for it's 14th season!. This is one show I'm looking forward to the most. Finally we get some answers to the big cliffhanger we were left with in May. Will Neela survive?, will Gates go off the deep end?, how will Ray be written out? and of course most importantly how will Luka and Abby exit the show?. But that we probably won't know till next year.

It's gonna be a good season, I'm already getting excited! lol. I'm also curious about some of the other new shows like "Caine", "Pushing Daisies" and "Life" and of course "The Sarah Connor Chronicles" (which starts next year, damn!). Definitely planning on checking those out.

Although at the same time I can't help but wonder how many of these shows will actually survive. Let's just hope that t.v. strike mentioned earlier this year doesn't come along and put the kibosh on everything.

No comments: