Tuesday, September 25, 2007

"ER" surprises

Forgot to mention this yesterday in regards to "ER" there are rumors that S14 will be it's last. Which I'm so hoping isn't true, what the hell am I gonna watch on Thursday nights!.

The good news however is that there are plans to bring back a lot of characters from the previous seasons, characters like Dr. John Carter (Noah Wyle) . Gloria Reuben (as Jeannie Boulet) and Julianna Margulies (as Carol Hathaway), yay!. Eriq La Salle, William H. Macy, Sally Field, Danny Glover, Laura Innes and Shane West. There's even a possibility of George Clooney making an appearance.

All my old favourites in one season?, pinch me I must be dreaming :D. Although, Shane West? really?, interesting since I've heard he was being written out. I guess it's a very short leave lol. Who am I kidding? he can come back as many times as he wants;) :D.

It's also interesting to note that Sherry Stringfield (Susan Lewis) is not mentioned, well I guess it's not like we really had time to miss her character, she came back so frequently lol.

Is it Thursday yet?


No comments: