Wednesday, November 15, 2006

More random pics:)

Ok, well maybe not so random these are also from the Madrid Championships. It's a photo shoot with all top 8 players that participated in the tournament. It's always weird looking at all of them in regular clothes I'm so used to seeing them in sportswear lol.

Oh and looks like Svetlana and Justine shop at the same place because they're both wearing the same pair of pants and shoes! lol. Also I have to commend Kim Clijsters on her choice of fashion almost as good as Martina's;). And I don't know why but I find it really interesting that Martina and Maria are both wearing leather jackets.



Martina being her natural self and Maria looking like she doesn't want to be there lol.
This photo cracks me up probably because I'm betting that's exactly how Maria is in real life stiff and emotionless lol.
From top left: Svetlana Kuznetsova, Amelie Mauresmo, Justine-Henin-Hardenne, Maria Sharapova, Martina Hingis, Kim Clijsters, Nadia Petrova and Elena Dementieva


All pics from hingis.org

No comments: