Thursday, November 23, 2006

Kelly/Clay controversy continued

In yesterday's post I mentioned that Kelly was ranting about Clay to Regis when he returned to his hosting duties. She called Clay unprofessional and rude. Well what do you call this:



"I missed the heck out of you on Friday". Gee Kelly, tell us how you really feel. I guess her meaning and my meaning of "unprofessional" differ but in my view that's exactly what she's doing in the above video.

Whining and moaning about your guest co-host the next week to your regular co-host is unprofessional. I think Kelly needs to go and look up the meaning of the word. She might as well look up "hypocrite" while she's at it.

Let's see didn't she say in her phone call to Rosie on The View that she would never cover some one's mouth with her hand?.



Hypocrisy at it's best.

And I don't think she should ever try the germ excuse again either because she has her hands all over Regis on a daily basis. Just like in the above video. Which btw. is genius! lol. There I have said my peace on the Clay/Kelly controversy.
Now I'm finished (at least until the next one! lol).

And just for the hell of it here is Clay sticking it to Ms. Ripa at the American Music Awards on Tuesday with Tori Spelling.

No comments: