Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Heading overseas


In mid-March of this year I had mentioned that I was getting ready for a trip back home to visit my family.

Well that day has finally arrived, and my mom and I are heading out to the airport today for a night flight (my first) back to Poland.

It's going to be an interesting experience since it has been twelve years that I last stepped on a plane.

I'm dreading the take-off and landing (once we're in the air I'm hoping to just relax and sleep for most of it).

I'm nervous but I'm also excited and happy to be going on the first real vacation in many years.

I hope I can keep my mom from stressing too much about not being able to smoke for at least 10 hours *lol*. Wish me luck.

I don't know how frequently I'll be able to blog, if at all (since I'll be gone till mid July). It may be very sporadic.

But hopefully I'll be able to write a small update now and then. I should have plenty of things to talk about when I return.

Till then....

No comments: