Wednesday, December 05, 2007

When animation had class

So, I was browsing on YouTube as I usually do every time I'm bored lol, (that thing is addictive although not as bad as Facebook) anyway I came across some old "Animaniacs" clips.

Man, do those cartoons take me back. There's just something about the warped yet witty mind of Mr. Steven Spielberg. Here are a few of my faves:






I always thought these were completely hilarious and one of my favourite cartoon segments




This one is a classic LOL.


The musical numbers were always a hoot LOL


I have mixed feelings about this one I loved cute little Mindy but the fact buttons the dog always got in trouble for saving her life infuriated me and the fact that he did it so many times didn't help lol.


I'm not really sure why I decided to share these, I guess some part of me longs for the good old days when cartoons had class and timeless humor (the likes of Bugs Bunny) instead of all that violent anime stuff. Thank goodness FOX brought back "Family Guy" eh? :).

I also figured since those cartoons were filled with pop culture jokes (half of which I didn't get when I was younger lol) it totally fit the blog;).

No comments: