Monday, November 26, 2007

Zac Hanson to become a dad!

Zac with wife Kate


Well, the Hanson clan keeps on expending. It was announced today that Zac and his wife are expecting their first child in May.

When I joked about this back in June (when Isaac became a father), saying that Zac was next in line I really didn't think it would happen so fast lol.

And I thought they weren't in a hurry to become parents. Guess I was wrong. Either that or it was an unexpected surprise, I'm going with the latter.

Oh, and I had to laugh at Kate saying it's the most romantic thing they've ever done (creating a baby). Yeah, wait until those 3am feedings Kate, it'll take the word 'romance' right out of the equation lol.

So this makes it baby #5, and the eleventh family member overall. I'm starting to think the Hanson's are trying to give the Osmond's a run for their money LOL.

No comments: