Thursday, November 01, 2007

Joss Whedon returns to t.v.!!

That's right the brilliance behind Buffy and Angel is coming back with fellow Buffy alum Eliza Dushku (Faith) in tow. Whedon and Dushku are teaming up for a new show called Dollhouse. I have to say the premise is interesting definitely something that can only come from the mind of Joss Whedon.

If you read my blog then you know that I think of the man as a creative genius. It's a no brainer. I also remember mentioning my extreme disappointment on the cancellation of another Dushku Fox series Tru Calling (I'm still not over it). I think she's an excellent, underrated actress. Leave it to Joss Whedon to recognize her full potential.

Of course with the t.v. strike happening any day now it remains to be seen when exactly this new series will air. But again it's exciting news nonetheless. We need creative minds like Joss more then ever these days so we can eliminate the sadness that is reality t.v.

No comments: