Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Dancing with the Stars perfect cure for Monday blues

Ok, so I've really gotten into this show over the past month blame it on the boredom that is Monday night. Last night was so great I felt compelled to share my thoughts.

Everyone brought their A game to the dance floor, even Marie Osmond. Who I was really surprised about, but I gotta give her credit she did some amazing dancing maneuvers. They all did so well in fact that the judges were throwing perfect scores around like it was confetti, but deservedly so.

One of my favourites Derrick and Jennie finally got a perfect score (yay!!), I have been waiting for her to show what she's made of and she proved it last night. Which is why I'm hoping they're one of the 3 couples that stay on to next weeks finale.

But I'm afraid that Marie Osmond's fan base might make it a little difficult hope all the Jennie Garth fans out there punch those phone buttons till their fingers bleed.

And if Max and Mel and Helio and Julianne don't make it through I am going to throw a fit, because those 2 couples are spectacular and it should really be a showdown between the four of them.

So that's who I'm keeping my fingers crossed for tonight, as much as I do like Marie I hope she's the one who gets the boot.

Who knows, if next year's celebrities are as impressive as these have been, I might add this show to my t.v. watching schedule.

ETA: I hate it when I'm right, I really wanted Jennie and Derrick to stay:(. Oh well, at least the 2 couples that deserve to be there are still in it. It is definitely going to be a competition between Helio and Mel B. I'm looking forward to next week!.

No comments: