Thursday, June 07, 2007

The waiting game




A small update on Martina Hingis for the moment things are still unclear, and there's still no official word on whether she'll play at Ordina Open or Wimbledon.

Right now all the fans can do is sit and wait, and hoping and praying probably wouldn't hurt either :D. I'm doing a lot of that myself at the moment a lot of sitting and waiting for nothing in particular lol.

The optimist in me is still hoping the Wimbledon thing will happen, even though it is a very slim chance and I would rather Hingis returned fully recovered. But at the same time I'm jonesing for some good tennis.

I can only take so much Serena and Sharapova lol (actually thankfully those 2 are out of the French). And there's still Mr. Federer, who knows? maybe this will be his year to capture the French title from Nadal. It would certainly be a refreshing change.

No comments: