Thursday, June 21, 2007

Raise your hand if you're addicted to Facebook

Alright so a couple of months ago I joined Facebook the social networking site, due to insistent prodding from many of my friends lol.

It's a great way to get back or keep in touch with friends, and I have in fact gotten back in touch with people I haven't spoken with or seen in years. So that's all well and good.

Aside from messaging one another back and forth, Facebook has come out with many other features recently things like, the horoscope application, the movies application the video application and the list goes on.

All these pretty little bells and whistles have made it impossible for me to stay away from it lol. As a result I have become completely addicted, not that the Internet itself isn't addictive but this takes it to a whole new level.

It's become what my friend Emily likes to call "Cybercrack" lol. There isn't a day that goes by, when I'm not on that thing! lol. Like I needed more excuses to spend hours on the net lol. If possible I've become even more of a nerd lol, not that there's anything wrong with that;).

No comments: