Saturday, March 03, 2007

It's the weekend (thank god!!)

I am exhausted, but I have to say that over all I've handled my first week at work pretty well. Still working on some things (like remembering certain rules and things about certain destinations) but over all I think I'm doing good.

Going back and forth between Polish and English is a little weird at times (we get a lot of Polish clients because the place used to be primarily a Polish Travel Agency).

So yeah that's quite challenging sometimes I'll say something in Polish to the person who speaks English and vice versa but thankfully I don't do it very often so no one notices lol. At least not yet.

Some people get very chatty on the phone that's where my patience becomes a real asset. Sometimes I do feel like more of a psychologist then a Travel Agent lol.

Have I mentioned how extremely glad I am that it is the weekend? because I so completely am. I'm also so glad I didn't agree on weekends 5 days a week is draining enough. Especially after a 3 year break.

No comments: