Friday, March 23, 2007

Fashion 101

I have said this many times in the past but I feel the need to say it again. Martina Hingis knows how to dress and I really like her fashion sense. Take this photo for example:

Miami, FL, USA (March 21): Martina Hingis posed with Lauren Maneley, a 4th grader who participates in her local chapter of 'First Serve'. Lauren was invited to the Sony Ericsson Open because she had the best grades, read the most books and was the best tennis player from 'First Serve'

Casual, comfortable and still stylish at the same time. This one:



hingis.org

Simple yet elegant.



I really wish the same could be said for her soon to be husband Radek, but the monstrosity of a short he's wearing seems like something you'd wear to a beach on vacation and not a tennis event.

On second thought why wear it at all? it's hideous! It seriously doesn't suit him not to mention all those weird patterns are giving me a headache lol.

If I were Radek I would ditch the surfer look and take some clothing tips from his fiance, she knows what she's doing. Plus he's totally cramping her style.

I don't usually diss someones fashion but this one was a gimme.

No comments: