Monday, March 05, 2007

Frigid day

Man, was it cold today!. I walked to the bus stop which is literally a five minute walk and I thought I would turn around and go back because, I couldn't breathe due to the cold air. From what I hear tomorrow is not going to be any better, guess I better bundle up like an Eskimo lol.

On top of that the day was slow as hell at work, virtually no one came in today. So I spent half of it on the phone and the other half forcing myself not to look at the clock every 5 minutes lol.

It's probably why I'm so tired it's funny how boredom tires you out more then actual work. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Now I'm going back to net surfing, the one thing I don't like about working in the afternoons is that it really doesn't leave you with much time for socializing or relaxing.

No comments: