Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Another network deal another Buffy alumni

Yes that's right another former Buffy star has signed on for a new t.v. series. This time it is Faith herself Eliza Dushku.


She'll be starring in Fox's upcoming show a comedy/drama called Nurses. Dushku will be playing a main character named Eve. Let's hope it's nothing like Scrubs. 'Cause I'm not a big fan of that show and in my opinion one of them is enough.

I'm actually surprised Eliza has decided to sign a deal with Fox again after how her last show on this very network got killed. Tru Calling was a show I personally loved but, I guess not enough people were watching it. Let's hope Nurses doesn't suffer the same fate.

People need to start paying attention to Eliza she has some great acting chops that extend well beyond her character of Faith.

No comments: