Monday, March 12, 2007

Hingis storms into 4th round at Pacific Life Open



hingis.org

Well Martina is cruising along in the Pacific Life Open. She's made it into the 4th round with some absolutely spectacular play from what I've read. She beat Austria's Yvonne Meusburger 6-2 6-4.

It seems she's really getting her form back not that she wasn't in-form but there are some significant improvements. Even Martina herself seems surprised with how well she's playing, lets hope it keeps up. Especially in this next match where she'll be facing Daniela Hantuchova.

It's an opportunity for Hingis to get her revenge for losing to Hantuchova at Indian Wells 5 years ago. And yeah, sure that's a while but revenge is revenge.

I'm going to probably sound like a whiner when I say this again, but I wish I could see some of these matches. Why aren't they televised darn it!. I'm missing out on some quality tennis.

Read the related article

No comments: