Thursday, March 01, 2007

All work and no play

Well, another day, another seven hours of work. I think I'm finally slowly getting the hang of things. Got some feedback today, apparently I sound very professional on the phone but I speak with an accent (in English).

Which I would agree with but I actually don't get that very often, most people tell me I don't have one. I know the only time I do is when I'm either tired or drunk lol. In this case I think it's option 1 lol.

Haven't had much time to check up on tennis this week but Miss Hingis is doing good and has made it to the quarter finals of Qatar Open, yay!. Beating Anabel Medina Garrigues and Maria Kirilenko (who she's actually playing doubles with).

Next she'll face Hantuchova, which should be interesting but Martina is in good form so I think she'll pull through. I'm hoping to watch the matches on the weekend, gotta get my tennis fix:D.

No comments: