Saturday, July 01, 2006

Yahoo can yodel but it can't check mail

Technology is a wonderful thing except on the days it doesn't work. Today is one of those days and it happens to be Yahoo.

All I wanted to do this Canada Day was to simply check my email, instead I got a boat load of frustrations in return. When I logged in instead of going to my inbox which it's supposed to do.

I got sent directly to compose mail page. This only happened in Internet Explorer but seemed to work fine in Firefox so far. I even went as far as to file a customer care report to Yahoo as well as posting a question on Yahoo Answers.

Turns out all I had to do was clear out my cache, cookies and history. And it started working fine. We'll see how long that lasts lol. This is not just one frustrating problem I have had a list of extremely frustrating problems with Yahoo over the last year.

Did Yahoo Mail engineering go on early 4th of July weekend?. There I think I'm done ranting now lol. Felt good to get that off my chest. Happy Yahooing to all if you can log in;).

http://www.yahoo.com/
https://login.yahoo.com/config/mail?.intl=us

No comments: