Sunday, July 16, 2006

J.J. Abrams makes big bucks in Hollywood

Wow, who would have thought that the guy who started out making shows like Felicity would become one of the most sought after writers/producers in Hollywood?.

To me his best work will always be Alias. But I know that a lot of people are into Lost. I guess I'm just one of those who doesn't really get it.

This multi-million dollar deal also makes me wonder exactly what type of future projects Paramount and Warner Bros. have in mind.

Although, whatever they are I'm sure J.J. will be up to the challenge, now if only they would hurry up and release the 5th season DVD of Alias. I would be a happy woman:D.

Here are the details from a Yahoo article:
http://ca.entertainment.yahoo.com/s/15072006/2/entertain-writer-producer-j-j-abrams-inks-55-million-deals.html;_ylt=AjCDOzC1SKIAeQLfFnXPJnpM5Gt.

No comments: