Friday, July 07, 2006

Sharapova's shriek too much for some?

Yep, that's right Sharapova's shrieking even bothers the players. Finally one brave soul had enough guts to mention it. I knew it wasn't just me lol.

So thank you Elena Dementieva for proving my point, that the kind of volume Sharapova shrieks at is distracting lol. I find it funny that the Wimbledon article calls it 'grunting'. Grunting? geez, if that's her grunting I don't think I wanna know what her screaming is like lol.

My ears might bleed lol. I think they should definitely have some kind of rule for that. Because I have noticed that Sharapova is capable of playing quietly. I think she doesn't want to. She's even said she has no plans to change it.

I think I would really like Sharapova as a player if it weren't for the constant shrieking during matches, ok and the snobby attitude that she shows at times. There I have said my peace. I hope more players complain about it, and the officials start some kind of rule. Yeah I know I'm reaching lol.

Here is the Wimbledon article I'm referring to:
http://www.wimbledon.org/en_GB/news/articles/2006-07-04/200607041152039407187.html

No comments: