Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Amazing Race 10 Teams Announced

Yep, that's right CBS has announced the next 12 teams that will be racing across the globe literally. Some interesting destinations this year as well, China, Mongolia, Vietnam and Kuwait to name a few.

It's also quite an eclectic group. I'm not sure whether I like the time slot change from a weekday to a weekend.

Particularly Sunday night, I guess we'll see whether it's good or bad once the rest of the tv fall schedule is out. After reading this article gotta say, things look good. And I'm definitely tuning in.

Also another interesting note is that this year there are 12 teams instead of the usual 11. Unless that's a typo lol.

Check out this IGN article for photos and full details on all teams:
http://tv.ign.com/articles/719/719128p1.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I read your post on Bell Sympatico's internet spying, and I had the same concerns.

Since, Sympatico has decided to put in that neat little clause saying they’re watching us, my comedy group decided to make a video of what the “future” of sympatico will look like. It stars everyone’s favourite corporate helper “Agent Emily”. Tell us what you think!
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcP3V9bgUoI

Thanks,
Dan

Lurker said...

Hey Dan,

Just watched your video absolutely hilarious. And I think it certainly has a lot of truth in it. Because who knows the net could be exactly like that if that bill goes through.

I have another Bell article that I will post tomorrow and I'll post a link to your Youtube video with it so others can see it.

Again loved it! thanks for sharing:).