Friday, February 13, 2009

World's homage to the porcelain bowl!

The perfect gift for Valentine's Day! LOL


No thank you!

I've heard of holding hands across the table but this is ridiculous! :D
Ah, every married couples dream come true *snort*

Wow, who knew even the bathrooms in the Vatican are holy.
I don't even wanna know what those arms are for Japan *backs away slowly*
Interesting design Germany, points for creativity
Remind me to also skip the restroom on my tour of Florida LOL.
Boy, Florance really takes it's name literally doesn't it? LOL
I'm sure many of us have accidentally uronated ON flowers before but I can't say I've ever had an urge to pee INTO one! LOL.
Only in England
I will never look at an ice-cream cone the same way again!. Thanks New York lol.

Remind me to skip the bathroom when visiting India, ouch! lol

No comments: