Monday, February 09, 2009

Dancing With the Stars fun season 8 line-up

Well, ABC's announcement of this year's celeb dancers has once again managed to garner my attention towards this guilty pleasure.

The ones I find most noteworthy, singers Jewel, Lil Kim, 80's icon Belinda Carlisle (definitely keeping my eye on her).

I think this season of DWTS has more singers then all years previous, or maybe even combined. Interesting.

Also Nancy O'Dell with Billy Bush. Shawn Johnson, the 2008 Olympic women's balance beam gold medalist.

And if that wasn't reason enough to tune in there's the real-life couples. Julianne Hough with her boyfriend yet another singer Chuck Wicks.

Jewel and hubby Ty Murray, a rodeo champion. Denise Richards and ex hubby Charlie Sheen (I expect sparks to fly).

All competing against each other. Boy, do I see lots of potential for possible cat-fights. Last but not least Steve Wozniak, yep the Apple co-founder.

Yeah, I think it's safe to say that after reading the (less then steller) list of guy competitors this season I'm betting on the girls lol.

No comments: