Saturday, November 08, 2008

Xena: the chocolate Warrior Princess

A bit of cool or should I say yummy? pop-culture news for today. Two of my favourite things chocolate and Xena :D.

Source

Actually the original source is here but it doesn't seem to be working at the moment, me thinks the Xena fans have crashed the website server *lol*.

As Homer Simpson would say "mmmm..... chocolate Xena", ok that's SO wrong I'm gonna stop now *lol*.

Seriously though that's gotta be one of the most unique costumes I've ever seen.

I don't really see much resemblance to Lucy Lawless facially-wise but the costume is very close.

It does remind me more of the costume from " A Friend in Need" or an Egyptian version of one then the original (obviusly the woman couldn't make an exact replica due to copyright infringement), but awesome looking nonetheless.

I wonder if the whole thing is edible or just the armor.

No comments: