Monday, November 17, 2008

Evan Rachel Wood dispels dating rumors



Evan Rachel Wood sparkles in gold as she honors costume designer Albert Wolsky at Hollywood Life’s Behind the Camera Awards at The Highlands on Sunday in Hollywood.

The 21-year-old actress, who stepped out in Jimmy Choo’s “Even” Suede Sandals, did a little rumor control at the event, telling People: “Spread the word – I’m not dating Mickey Rourke. Everybody thinks we’re dating and we’re not. Mickey and I bonded while shooting The Wrestler and we became friends, but nothing more. I guess, because of my recent break up, I will be linked to many people, but I am not interested in pursuing a relationship

at this point in my life. Any such rumor should not be taken seriously. We are proud of the film we made together and I hope people will focus on the film and not get distracted by any nonsense.”

Source-JustJared

No comments: