Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Brand spankin' new "Dollhouse" trailer

Here's a little treat for all Joss Whedon fans out there. A brand new trailer for his new show Dollhouse.



Despite the supposed scrapped pilot and the changes made to this show.

I'm still just as intrigued by it. And I'm totally tuning in to watch it in January.



On a completely unrelated (but very big) side note, I don't usually write about or reveal my political views on the blog.

But since this is an extremely huge day in U.S. history, I feel compelled to do so just this once.

And congratulate Senator Barack Obama who (at the time I write this) has been elected as the 44th President of the United States!! :).

The significance being that he's the first ever African American President.

No matter how many times I type or read that it's still hard to believe.

I realize I could have made this into an entire post all on it's own, but I'm sure plenty of other bloggers will have it covered ;).

A momentous change has been made today, one that I hope brings good things for not only the U.S. but the rest of the world as well.

I don't know what I feel the greatest relief over the outcome of the election itself, or the fact that it's finally over! *lol*. Admit it, you were thinking it too.

No comments: