Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The new man in Martina Hingis's life?

Martina Hingis at The Esurance Tennis Classic in Mila Valley, CA

Photo from hingis.org


Recently Martina Hingis showed up at the Esurance Tennis Classic charity event with a new man on her arm.

Or so I thought, till I remembered that I saw him somewhere before.

He looks like the same (or an awfully lot) like the unidentified horse rider guy that I posted about back in July of this year.

I'm gonna assume it's the same guy until I find some other evidence to the contrary.

If I'm right then we can finally put a name to his face, Paul Eric Legein.

They certainly make a cute couple, here is hoping it lasts.

And on a totally unrelated note check out the Cute Overload link (I've been meaning to add it for a while).

If you've never seen the site before you're in for a treat (especially if you're an animal lover).

It's guaranteed to put a smile on your face (no matter how crappy your day has been).

1 comment:

M said...

hes my cousin