Thursday, October 16, 2008

More Birthday wishes


Happy Birthday Glitter Graphics



Since I've done this for the past couple of years (making it almost a tradition of sorts) it makes sense to do the same this year.

So I want to wish a very Happy Birthday! to Lucy Lawless's oldest son Julius Tapert (who turns 9 today).

I know that some of you might be sitting there scratching your heads wondering why the heck I do this every year. So I thought it best I provide a small explanation.

Being a fan of a celebrity often brings with it the desire to learn everything about them and over the past 13 years the fans have learned quite a bit about Lucy.

Including a lot of details about her private life (which was something she chose to share and continues to share with her fans).

Julius became a big part of that being in the public eye (or more specifically the media) since the moment he was born so in a strange way I feel like I've watched him grow up.

No comments: