Saturday, October 04, 2008

Women Tennis stars when they were young

While doing a Google image search I accidentally came across a great site called http://www.womenstennisblog.com/ I've added the page to my favourite links on the blog.

The site has pictures of all the past and present female Tennis stars. What's unique about them is they are childhood photos.

My personal faves are the ones of (what I would guess to be a 5 year old) Martina Hingis and a very young Kim Clijsters.

Martina Hingis
Kim Clijsters

Seriously, how cute are they? :).

Oh, and I love this pic of Monica Seles

A few more of Martina Hingis
Wow, that racquet is bigger then her head *LOL*.

See more player childhood photos here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for the shout out and the link in your "favorites" section.

The series of photos of women's tennis players when they were kids has been very well-accepted, and I have plenty more photos to feature in the future.

I'm not sure if you've seen it -- the latest one is the young pic of Elena Dementieva. There are also Kirilenko, Henin, etc. However, as I said, more surprises to come. :)

Again, thank you for everything. I'm glad you like my blog.

ATB,
Marija

Lurker said...

Sure,no problem :). I haven't had the time to read everything on your blog yet but it looks quite informative and I'm really looking forward to reading it more thoroughfully. And I'll be sure to check out more of those photos;). Thanks.