Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Taylor Hanson and wife to become parents of baby no. 4!!



Ok, I was only joking when I said the Hanson brothers were looking to break their dad's record on the number of kids (that number being 7). But it looks like they're well on their way.

The band's middle brother Taylor and his wife Natalie exclusively announced to People that they are indeed expecting their 4th child!. This will in fact make it baby number 7 all together.

These guys are an unstoppable force in the baby department, hell at this point I could start a whole new blog on this subject alone! *lol*.

I had to chuckle at Zac's second bus comment, I think at the rate Tay is going you're gonna need a third!.

In all seriousness now congrats to Taylor and Natalie on their new bundle of joy :).

No comments: