Thursday, June 19, 2008

Song of the moment: Pet Shop Boys-Domino Dancing



"I dont know why, I dont know how
I thought I loved you, but I'm not sure now
Ive seen you look at strangers too many times
A love-you-once is of a, a different kind...

(all day, all day) watch them all fall down

(all day, all day) domino dancing
(all day, all day) watch them all fall down
(all day, all day) domino dancing"

We all have our guilty pleasures and when it comes to music The Pet Shop Boys are still one of mine:P.

If you didn't know this was an 80's song, the video should have been a dead give away lol.

Granted the refrain of this one is not very deep, and yet you just can't help but sing along to it.

Actually it's a lot like Hanson's Mmmbop now that I think about it (and yes I am not ashamed to admit that I still like it even after all these years).

No comments: