Friday, June 20, 2008

A family affair

I've been waiting to blog about this for a few months now, but had to hold off until all the details were worked out and finalized. Now that they have I can finally say it.

Tomorrow, (well technically 12 hours from now) I will be heading off to Pearson International Airport and picking up my sister, niece and brother-in-law who are coming over from Poland for a visit. To say that I'm excited would be an understatement.

Ecstatic would be more appropriate.

I haven't seen my niece since she was 8 so at least 7 years, my brother-in-law for almost twice as long and my sister at least 4.

I'm sure I'll be a complete emotional wreck come tomorrow afternoon.

It'll also be interesting to see how the baby of our household aka our cockatiel Cuba will handle having 3 new people in the house.

But I'll keep this short for once lol, have to get up early so I'm off to hit the hay. Updates may be slim the next couple of weeks since I'll be busy doing quite a bit of sightseeing, but we'll see.

No comments: