Sunday, June 08, 2008

Celine Dion and Renee Angelil get immortalized in wax

Celine Dion and hubby Renee Angelil at Grevin Museum in Paris


I realize that this is probably old news to some, but I thought I would post about it anyway. Since I am a long time Celine Dion fan (and unlike many people not ashamed to admit it either).

In the last week of May Celine and her two main men paid a visit to France, where the singer received the country's highest recognition a Knight of the Legion of Honor by the French president.

They also stopped by the
Grevin Museum for an unveiling of their wax figures (as you can see from the above photos).

I wonder if Celine and Renee have another set of wax figures at Madam Tussauds Museum in London as well?.

Hard to tell the difference between the real Celine and the wax figure isn't it? lol. Actually I think Renee looks even more convincing which is scary.

And then there's Celine's pride and joy little Renee-Charles (well ok I guess he's not so little anymore being 7 and all) anyway Renee-Charles definitely has his mother's looks, he's gonna be a heart-breaker when he grows up.

I will refrain from making any comments about his hair, since so many people have already done just that under the comments section of the photo source page.

Oh, and on a somewhat related note I have added Just Jared to my links section, it's a really great source for celebrity pics and news, as well as t.v. shows.

No comments: