Wednesday, June 04, 2008

On the set of T: TSCC

Got a bit more news on T:TSCC. Yeah, I know what you're thinking 2 posts on the subject in the same week?, what can I say I love this show.

Anyway on to the subject at hand, check out these pics I found from the set of S2 courtesy of Google Alerts.

A small disclaimer these pictures might be considered slightly spoiler-ish so proceed at your own risk;).




Source:
http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/06/03/summer-glau-terminator-garbage/

ETA: For more photos click here.

As you can see from the first two pics above our favourite Terminator Cameron Philips (Summer Glau) is alive and well, despite being blown-up at the end of last season that is.

She may not have turned into a scrap of metal, but she is looking sufficiently worse for wear (that skin regeneration thing must work really fast though!).

The third photo is clearly a true behind the scenes shot, you can definitely tell Lena Heady and Thomas Dekker have awesome chemistry together.

In fact for two people who I assume are supposedly running for their lives (hence the blood on John's shoes and clothes) those 2 are entirely too happy. LOL

And if that shot is any indication to the amount of fun the cast has on the set, I can only imagine the bloopers ;).

Yep, just another one of many reasons why I'm still seriously considering getting my hands on the 1st season DVD August 19th.

Judging from those photos S2 is going to kick some major booty and I can't wait for it to begin!. September seems so far away *sigh*.