Monday, April 21, 2008

Dancing with the Stars (week 5)

We got a double dose of dancing this week with all the couples doing a group number at the end. Jason and Edyta started off with the cha cha. Only one word comes to mind, sexy.

Yeah, he may not have looked like he knew what to do with his arms (picky picky Carie-Ann). Honestly, who cares?. That guy can dance and as I've said many times now I want these 2 to make it to the end. 24/30 is not their best score but hopefully it won't mean an exit.

There's no doubt in my mind now something is totally going on between Derek and Shannon, that beach montage certainly didn't add anything to the contrary.

Marlee and Fabian were next with the Rumba, again I really have to command Marlee for soldiering on.

Regardless of the mistakes and what happens after this week she really should be absolutely proud of being on the show, because she keeps bringing so much to it in terms of inspiration as well as pure simple entertainement and enjoyment.

I was so happy with Marrissa's performance of the viennese waltz, she really looked like a dancer this week and I give her huge props.

It was also nice to see her looking more confident. She's another person that's just so much fun to watch whether she's dancing or not she brings great energy to the show this year, so I hope she moves on to next week.

Loved Tom Bergeron's "cheer up comment in regards to Marissa lol, this guy is comedy gold and it's all in the timing.

I don't think Kristi and Mark will be anymore liked by their peers if they keep kicking every one's butt LOL. I must say that their jive was one of this season's best.

As Len said it was a smorgusbord of dance and superb choreography. The perfect score was well deserved. Oh, and I loved the nerd get-up on Mark LOL. Is it wrong that he still looked totally hot?. LOL

After finding out Kristi had a disability growing up my respect for her has increased ten fold, becoming an Olympic champion is one way to rise above that's for sure.

The country group number was very well done, as Marissa said it could have gone either way, but I thought it worked great. You can definitely tell the group has gotten very close.

As for my prediction for tomorrow night, it'll either be Shannon and Derek or as much as I don't want it to happen Marlee and Fabian, but I really hope I'm wrong.

No comments: