Monday, April 14, 2008

Dancing with the Stars

Tonight was my fave night of the competition, latin night. Although it wasn't as sizzling and electrifying as last year it was still very enjoyable. The scores didn't seem to reflect that though and went down dramatically from last week.

Well, except for the leaders of the pack Kristi Yamaguchi and Mark, who scored 29/30 again. No surprise there. At this point it would take a mistake of colossal proportions for her not to make it all the way to the end.

Edyta and Jason may not have caught up to Kristi this week but still got a pretty good score of 27/30 making them the second highest score of the night.

I've mentioned this before but that man is just awesome to watch. His posture and lines when he dances are always so clean, some of that undoubtedly comes from his football training.

The fact that he's very good looking and has undeniable chemistry with Edyta doesn't hurt either;). As I've said last week I want these 2 in the finale or at least in the semis.

Marlee had a tougher week, but still did an incredible job. 22/30 is not a bad score. This week was the first time we saw a little bit of tension between her and her partner, but understandably so.

Personally I'm still in awe every time I watch her on the dance floor, for someone who can't hear the music she sure makes it look otherwise. I love her determination and I hope she continues to stick around.

Precilla had a rough night as well, I disagree with the judges comments I think they were a little too harsh, but I don't necessarily disagree with the score. Though at 19/30 her fans have their work cut out for them.

Marissa and Tony came out smokin' again tonight and shook their groove thing. The scores may have been the same as last week, but the dance was great.

I think Marissa is starting to get a little more comfortable now and unlike Priscilla is not over thinking her steps as much. I think she'll be safe this week.

Shannon and Derek did a good job, but I thought it wasn't as good as last week. And what the heck is it with Derek?, last week it was his neck, this week it was food poisoning.

Poor Shannon can't catch a break when it comes to reducing the stress. With 21/30 I hope the votes will save them. I would like to see them continue on as well.

As for who I think will go this week, it could be Priscilla or one of the two couples I didn't write about.

No comments: