Thursday, August 02, 2007

A day in the life of Cuba


Sleeping
Sleeping
Preening

Eating


Followed by more sleep
Waking up :D



Oh, the hardship! MySpace Smilies


Well, as you can see from the pics our little family member is fully adjusted now. He's sort of become the boss of us all and we're his slaves lol. Giving him food on request :D.

He has now learned to call out LOUDLY when he's hungry or when the food is not there fast enough lol. Clearly we've spoiled him way too much.

I've moved to #3 on the 'I like you' meter and my mom has moved up to 2. For some reason he still won't let me pet him, but I expect he will with time.

Still working on the trust. Guess I'll just have to continue to bribe him with food :). Although I think if he gets any more plump we'll have to put him on a diet lol.

No comments: