Wednesday, October 11, 2006

YouTube joins forces with Google!!

Very exciting news Google has announced this past weekend that it bought youtube.com. According to Google YouTube will operate independently.

Which basically means Google will not interfere and youtube will do their own thing. But the big difference is now they'll have Google's servers and resources making it 100 times better.

And I'm sure that they will no longer have to stop everything in order to do maintenance. I can't wait to see how this will work out and what improvements are in store.

The complete move or merge will not happen until December but I'm so excited!. I'm completely addicted to youtube and now that they're with Google my addiction won't stop anytime soon lol.

Here is a Google press release confirming the news:
http://www.google.com/press/pressrel/google_youtube.html

No comments: