Thursday, October 05, 2006

Avril Lavigne spits on the paparazzi

Apparently this has happened twice at the Hyde nightclub in L.A. Avril has apologized for it but interestingly the apology was towards her fans and not the photographers. That's so Avril lol.

Although I do think spitting is a bit juvenile, I can't completely disagree with her course of action because the paparazzi have no shame or regard for safety when it comes to getting pictures. And I lost whatever respect I may have had for them after what happened to Princess Diana.

Also it's not like Avril is the only celebrity to lose it when it comes to the paparazzi. Plenty of other celebs have done much worse things, hey at least Avril didn't punch them or break their equipment lol.

This may be old news to some people, but I just thought I would mention it for those who haven't heard it.

Here is an article on the incident:
http://www.pr-inside.com/lavigne-apologizes-to-fans-but-not-to-photogs-she-spat-on-r20691.htm

No comments: