Tuesday, October 03, 2006

What's good in music this week


Well the new Evanescence album "The Open Door" comes out today, I have listened to it courtesy of the AOL Full CD Listening Party.

And I have to say it is a really good album but not as good as their debut. My favourite songs are "Call Me When You're Sober" and "Weight of the World". I also like "All That I'm Living For" and "Lithium". For those of you who haven't heard it yet, you can listen to it on AOL's Listening Party:
http://music.aol.com/songs/new_releases_full_cds.adp

The album will only be available for listening till this Monday, after that the album selection changes to whatever happens to come out that week.

Anyways go take a listen if you haven't already got it, and judge for yourselves;).

Album cover from Amazon.com.

No comments: