Friday, October 06, 2006

Kim Clijsters to return sooner then expected

Kim is hoping to return to the game a week earlier then she originally planned because her wrist injury is healing a lot faster. She initially planned to return at the Oct. 30-Nov. 5 Gaz de France tournament in her home city of Hasselt.

Now she may play at the Generali Ladies Linz event in Austria. I hope it happens, it's been a while and I've really missed watching her play. Although I know a lot of people would like her to come back later because they want Martina to continue winning and I guess not have to run into her. But I want her back because she's retiring in 2007 anyway so I want her to play a little more before she leaves.

Here is a Yahoo article confirming the news:
http://sports.yahoo.com/ten/news;_ylt=At2tw8RznZKkHxexzY8A3XM4v7YF?slug=ap-clijsters&prov=ap&type=lgns

No comments: