Sunday, April 02, 2006

My poor bird is still sick:(

And a small update unfortunately it's still not the good news I had hoped to write.

It's been four days now and I'm getting concerned again because she didn't want to eat much today or yesterday, all she's doing is sleeping and she's still very very weak.

I think we may have to take her to the vet again if we see signs of her getting worse . I hate seeing her like this:(.

The vet did say that she would be weak for several days so I guess we are gonna wait and see.

She did have x-rays done as well and there was nothing unusual with her stomach.

I guess we're not quite out of the woods yet:(

For anyone who doesn't know what I mean when I say cockatiel parrot here is a picture of her;)

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/amberholic25/?action=view&current=scan0004.jpg

No comments: